Awards and citations:


1997: Le Prix du Champagne Lanson Noble Cuvée Award for investigations into Champagne for the Millennium investment scams

2001: Le Prix Champagne Lanson Ivory Award for investdrinks.org

2011: Vindic d'Or MMXI – 'Meilleur blog anti-1855'

2011: Robert M. Parker, Jnr: ‘This blogger...’:

2012: Born Digital Wine Awards: No Pay No Jay – best investigative wine story

2012: International Wine Challenge – Personality of the Year Award




Saturday 23 July 2011

Enfin Luc Charlier launches Coume Majou blog!

I listen therefore I am

My young, erudite but irreverent friend, Luc Charlier, has just launched a website and blog about his Roussillon wine estate – Domaine de la Coume Majou. Luc posts frequent comments of varying relevance on this blog and also on Les 5 du Vin.



5 comments:

Luc Charlier said...

Thank you for mentioning, Jim.
This being said, I realize all the time I devote to minding my own business wil not be spent as a nuisance to others!

“ They called me the --- Irreverent --- when I entered the Church unstained;
my employers have changed but the name has remained .....

... To save my steeple, I visited people;
for this I'd gone when I met Little John.
His name came, I understood,
when the judge said "You're a robbing hood ....”

Good old Phil Collins in his Genesis period!

Ryan O'Vineyards said...

Jim, you're now unearthing roussillon blogs before me? You know no limits. ;D

Luc Charlier said...

Thought people would tell me the culprit’s Gabriel, not Collins.
Yet, bloody Ryan’s talking fucking relevant matters, no petty bullshit.
When do we meet, Ryan?

Jim's Loire said...

Luc you could meet Ryan at the European Wine Bloggers Conference in mid-October.

Anonymous said...

Bob here from Alberta...I think Ryan is a great vigneron and his website is top-notch. His videos are always full of interest and well presented!
Problem is where to find his wines?