Awards and citations:


1997: Le Prix du Champagne Lanson Noble Cuvée Award for investigations into Champagne for the Millennium investment scams

2001: Le Prix Champagne Lanson Ivory Award for investdrinks.org

2011: Vindic d'Or MMXI – 'Meilleur blog anti-1855'

2011: Robert M. Parker, Jnr: ‘This blogger...’:

2012: Born Digital Wine Awards: No Pay No Jay – best investigative wine story

2012: International Wine Challenge – Personality of the Year Award




Saturday 27 January 2018

I should be in Montpellier this evening .....

Place de la Comedie, Montpellier 

But for my slip on black ice on Tuesday 2nd January I would be in Montpellier ready for the Outsiders; tasting tomorrow followed by the three days of the 2018 edition of Millésime Bio


 
Above my left knee following the slip that detached my quads from my left knee cap. Fortunately following the operation I am slowly recovering but staying in Newtonmore, Scotland instead of the South of France.

 

Fortunately there are compensations as the Cairngorms is a beautiful part of the World. I'll just have to make plans to be in Montpellier this time next year for Millésime Bio 2019!

No comments: