Awards and citations:


1997: Le Prix du Champagne Lanson Noble Cuvée Award for investigations into Champagne for the Millennium investment scams

2001: Le Prix Champagne Lanson Ivory Award for investdrinks.org

2011: Vindic d'Or MMXI – 'Meilleur blog anti-1855'

2011: Robert M. Parker, Jnr: ‘This blogger...’:

2012: Born Digital Wine Awards: No Pay No Jay – best investigative wine story

2012: International Wine Challenge – Personality of the Year Award




Wednesday 19 November 2014

Caroline Henry: Terroir Champagne 12 days left to hit €10,000


Caroline@work in Chianti 2011

Caroline Henry's campaign to raise funds for her Terroir Champagne book was launched on 20th October. Now nearly a month later she has raised €6390 (64%) of her target €10,000. But time is running out there are now just 12 days to push this total over the line. 

Mick Rock, one of the world's finest wine photographers, will be helping Caroline with her book. Read her blog here 

Please support Terroir Champagne! 

'Here's an update for you from the ‘TERROIR CHAMPAGNE - THE BOOK’ team:

Dear supporters, 

Thank you again for your belief in my project!! The last week seen a few articles appearing talking about my project - mainly in the french press. Sales however are only creeping up slowly. A lot of people have told me they will support the campaign but I think they do not realize the urgency.

I am trying to make them understand by sending more email messages out and have also been pushing my campaign by more intense sharing on social networks. The more people see and hear about this project the faster we can meet the target!!

And it is here that you can help me as well. I know quite a few of you have already shared the link to this campaign extensively, but if you can think of any groups you belong to on Facebook, Google +, Snooth,Cellartracker or Linkedin interested in Champagne and or more natural wine, I would appreciate it enormously if you could share my link again.

If you prefer to send a short message to Champagne loving friend or family, please email me on caroline@missinwine.com, and I can send you the message I use when I email my contacts.

Thank you so very much for your help!!! I really really appreciate it!! And I know that together we can get this project over the line!!

Have a lovely day!!

Caroline

Shoes for Chiantishire!
 
Update: 20th November – 10 days to go
Good news as Caroline's fundraising has moved on: reaching €7280, which is 73% of the required total. If you haven't sponsored Caroline's new project please do so!

No comments: