Awards and citations:


1997: Le Prix du Champagne Lanson Noble Cuvée Award for investigations into Champagne for the Millennium investment scams

2001: Le Prix Champagne Lanson Ivory Award for investdrinks.org

2011: Vindic d'Or MMXI – 'Meilleur blog anti-1855'

2011: Robert M. Parker, Jnr: ‘This blogger...’:

2012: Born Digital Wine Awards: No Pay No Jay – best investigative wine story

2012: International Wine Challenge – Personality of the Year Award




Monday 13 July 2015

Wine writer M.Vinosolex – Lincoln Siliakus died on 5th July


 Lincoln at the Salon des Vins de Loire in January 2012


I am very sad to learn that Australian born wine writer Lincoln Siliakus died on Sunday 5th July after a long illness. I am very sorry that I missed the messages that told me this sad news. I met Lincoln on a number of occasions and I remember his warmth and his humour – he was a lovely man. My condolences to Anne his partner.




Post on Jim's Loire – Lincoln comes home in April 2012 after being taken seriously ill in the March.  

No comments: