Awards and citations:


1997: Le Prix du Champagne Lanson Noble Cuvée Award for investigations into Champagne for the Millennium investment scams

2001: Le Prix Champagne Lanson Ivory Award for investdrinks.org

2011: Vindic d'Or MMXI – 'Meilleur blog anti-1855'

2011: Robert M. Parker, Jnr: ‘This blogger...’:

2012: Born Digital Wine Awards: No Pay No Jay – best investigative wine story

2012: International Wine Challenge – Personality of the Year Award




Tuesday 11 January 2011

2011: Azay-le-Rideau

Château Azay-le-Rideau

Today was the first really bright and sunny of 2011. Luckily we had planned to head to Chinon in the afternoon. Ahead of time for the first rdv we stopped briefly in Azay-le-Rideau to take some photos. 

The Indre@Azay

The Indre

4 comments:

Thesis Writing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luc Charlier said...

“No, I swear, it was NOT one of my nasty posts. I’m not guilty, Your Honour.” At that time of day, I had not even opened the curtains*.
* Azay-le-Rideau, everyone caught the link?

Jim's Loire said...

Luc. It was spam...

Luc Charlier said...

I guessed. I tried to post several little (honest, only a few lines) notes on several BRITISH blogs these last few days. They all ended up in the Spam box. None of the like happened with French addressees. So, I guess there is something going on in the traffic.