- Jubilation, Le Pallet, Vignerons du Pallet 2014
- Vouvray sec, Domaine de Tania and Vincent Carême 2015
- Le Bel Ouvrages, Savennières, Damien Laureau 2012
- Les Hauts Lieux, Touraine Sauvignon Blanc, Famille Bougrier 2016
- Goutte de Rosé, Chinon Rosé, Domaine de la Noblaie, Jérôme Billard 2017
- Saumur Champigny, Château de Villeneuve 2015
- Clos de l’Echo, Chinon, Couly-Dutheil 2014
- Quarts de Chaume Grand Cru, Domaine de la Bergerie, Anne and Yves Guegniard 2014
Tuesday, 22 May 2018
Loire presentation@London Wine Fair
Yesterday it was a 'master' class presentation on the diversity of Loire wines @the London Wine Fair at Olympia. I'm not sure of the capacity of these seminars but they must be a good 80 plus. It was gratifying that my seminar was completely full – probably the same for all the others.....
Here is the list of the wines that showed, which elicited some very favourable responses. I want to show not just a diversity of wines but also a diversity of producers – growers, négociants and co-ops.
I would have liked to show a Touraine Noble Joué but unfortunately that proved to be impossible to source.
Today we drove to the Loire. Great to be back in the Cher Valley after an absence of best part of seven moths.