Very recently in a most useful message from KP, an investor in collapsed Vinance PLC, a scam wine investment company. An impressive piece of research by KP. Two investors with closed Bordeaux Fine Wines Ltd have also been contacted this month offering the exactly same share scam.
- Lynch & Mullin LLP does not exist - there's no mention of them in the Massachusetts commercial registry
- Their website was only registered a month ago
- There are no legal articles with this firm's name anywhere to be found (Google, Law360...)
- They managed to produce a share certificate "from the registration authorities" (which they did not originally have) within 1 hour
- Winex-Ex Inc does not exist - there's no mention of them in the Nevada commercial registry (Nevada as per my "share certificate")
- In the legal documentation they mention some bogus government agency - the website mentioned in the document is empty (just registered). When asked about it "Mark" provided a different address which was registered only a week ago with apparently the intent for people to contact them to verify that Lynch & Mullin is an actual firm.
- The servers of this "US govt agency" are hosted in France... hmmm
Full details on investdrinks' blog